3.2 Registering attendance, savings, social fund and loan repayment
Collectors registers attendance, savings, social fund contribution and loan repayment as members drop by. Each collector would be meeting only few members of the SGs living closest to them.
In the scenario collectors are the link to the money in the box.
The following steps can be taken.
- A member can go to one of the collectors in their neighborhood to place their savings, social fund and where applicable, loan repayment
- The member and the collector keep a safe distance
- The member shows how much saving, social fund and where applicable loan repayment they want to place
- The collector registers the amount, this can be done directly in the Jamiipay app or on paper
- The member puts the money into a container without the collector touching the money
SG members with registered phones will get an SMS notification right away with the receipt of their attendance, savings, social fund contribution and loan repaid.
Non Jamiipay users:
Collector registers attendance, savings, social fund and loan repaid on piece of paper.